FEES FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2012–2013
We believe that Waldorf education should be available to children from all economic backgrounds and have adopted a fee structure that attempts to accommodate families whatever their income.
Kindergarten £18 per session invoiced per term or per month
if for 5 mornings and there is no funding, KG fees can be paid by monthly standing order
Class 1 £5,450 or 12 monthly instalments of £454
Class 2 £7,260 or 12 monthly instalments of £605
Classes 3-10 £8,160 or 12 monthly instalments of £680
- Local Authority funding may be available for Kindergarten children conditions apply. Information and application forms are available from the school office.
- We accept childcare vouchers for Kindergarten. We suggest that you inquire with your employer whether these are available and whether your child is eligible.
- For Classes 1-10 you can request reduced fees through a sibling subsidy below:
Children Enrolled Annual
2 children £10,900 £908 3 children £12,750 £1 063 4 children £14,800 £1,233
- If you are unable to pay full fees for Class 1-10 and wish to apply for a fee reduction based on your income please complete the Family Income and Expense Statement Form and return to the Administrator.
- No reduction is given if your school fees are paid by your employer.
For any questions regarding school fees please contact the School Administrator.
COSTS FOR THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT INCLUDED IN SCHOOL FEES:
- After School Care
- Standard Grade Exam Fees Class Ten pupils
- Text books for some subject lessons
- Bus fares for outings, plays, concerts etc.
- Tickets for concerts, plays or cinema
- Ingredients for cooking lessons
- School trips and camps
- Musical instruments
- Individual eurythmy or art therapy sessions
- Individual music tuition
(This list may not include every item that is not covered by school fees.)