Here is our list of Frequently Asked Questions. Just click on a question to view the answer. The FAQs are linked in order by titles at the top of each page. There is a back link if you want to skip back to the list.
- What is Waldorf education?
- What is unique about Waldorf education?
- What is the curriculum of a Waldorf school?
- How did Waldorf education begin?
- How many Waldorf schools are there?
- What is the philosophy behind Waldorf education?
- Why should I send my child to a Waldorf school?
- Who was Rudolf Steiner?
- How is reading taught in a Waldorf school?
- Why is so much emphasis put on festivals?
- Why do Waldorf Schools discourage TV watching?
- How are Waldorf Schools funded?
- What kind of training do Waldorf teachers have?
- Why do Waldorf students stay with the same teacher for 8 years?
- How are personality conflicts between students and teachers handled?
- How do Waldorf children fare when they transfer to other schools?
- How does Waldorf deal with “gifted” and “less academic” children.
- What careers do Waldorf educated children follow?
- What is eurythmy?
Download a PDF file of the Aberdeen Waldorf FAQs.